Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Butcher, A Baker, A Candlestick Maker!


First of all this post is not about men in my life. It would be a very short post.
Instead, this post is about "What to do When I grow up?"
I know I am grown up, but I have never quite figured it out. Until I was twenty, I always wanted to be a doctor. Then I wanted to be in full time Christian work... then I have just had jobs. Not that I haven't learned tons and met great people through those experiences.
Two years ago, I went back to school to be a teacher. I am licensed to be a math and science teacher in high school or middle school. It seems like a good fit for me. I am now going back to school to renew my license, but I do not have a job.
I just want to do something that I am passionate about. I want to go to work excited. I want to be challenged, I want to be creative, I want to make a difference in the life of those around me.
I want to be the best Dawn I can be.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment