Saturday, March 26, 2011

Untamed!

Wild! Crazy! Me Never. I have prided myself for so long on being in control, calm, respectable.

Oh what a lie that is!! It seems that everything I have been learning lately has been about being bold, being wild, being untamed--all to be more like Christ!

Why do I always want to do the respect thing and not the right thing? Why do I want safety rather than following the calling of God? Why be a "good girl" and not goodness, kindness and all those other fruit of the spirit?

Why do I value self-protection over a good adventure?

I'm ready God ! Make me who you want me to be. take me where you want me to go! Make me Untamed!
I'm ready for battle! I'm ready to be all that you want be to be.

I'm Untamed!

1 comment:

  1. See you at the woman's conference at Apex next month!! Hope you are doing well Dawn! Praying for your untamed self!! :O)
    xo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete